Updated: May 22, 2021 20:58 First
New Delhi [India], 22 May (ANI/Oswal Books): In the year 2020, the Ministry of Education of India introduced a new National Education Policy (NEP). The objective of this policy is to shift the focus of the Indian education system from rote learning to more practical and application-based knowledge. To implement this idea, ‘aptitude based questions’ will be included in the assessment for classes 9 to 12. In order to lay emphasis on aptitude based questions, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced a new paper pattern for the year 2022 as well as launched the question bank, through which teachers and students can familiarize themselves with the recent changes. Will be able
Along with CBSE question banks, Oswal question banks are also trending for the new academic year, 2021-22. The use of such question banks from the very beginning can enhance the score of the student in the board. Let’s see how:
1. Master Aptitude Based Questions- 9th and 10th class students will face 30% such questions while 11th and 12th class students will face 20%. Consistent practice with CBSE question banks can make a student well versed with them and it can become a high scoring section for them. To address these questions, it is important to be able to apply fundamental knowledge in a variety of scenarios and in a creative way.
2. Get comfortable with the entire pattern- The more a person is familiar with the new paper pattern, the faster they can finish it in the examination hall. Question banks provide all types of questions at one place. Oswal CBSE Question Bank 2021 -22 for class 10 and 12 has been updated as per the latest changes and board marking scheme for 2022 exams. So studying with these rights from the very beginning will increase the speed and confidence of the students.
3. Access to Previous Years Papers- Get previous years board exam papers with handwritten answers of toppers in these CBSE Question Banks 2021 -22. It is a great self-assessment tool with which students can identify their weak areas and work on them. Toppers’ answers help the students to refine their writing style and understand how to score more marks.
Here is the recommended link for CBSE Question Bank 2021 -22 for class 10: https://bit.ly/3u9jvZ1 and class 12: https://bit.ly/3vdftQP
4. Retain information for longer periods with innovative learning tools- ‘mnemonics’; Gain valuable insights from ‘Common Errors’ and ‘Answer Tips’; Brush up concepts and do quick revision with ‘Concept Videos’ – Oswal CBSE Question Banks have various tools that develop the cognitive abilities of the student so that they can grasp the knowledge more easily.
5. Helpful for Teachers- Teachers are always on the lookout for reliable resources to prepare assessments and train their students for future exams. These CBSE question banks for class 10 and 12 are also widely used all over the country for this purpose. For the recent academic year also, Oswal question banks are being used to identify ‘highly probable questions’ and its ‘unit-wise self-assessment tests’ are useful for teachers as well as students.
The much-awaited reform in education is finally here. Real life skills and their application will become important rather than just mangleing the facts. The question bank will be very resourceful to stay updated and score more marks in the exam.
This story is provided by Oswal Books. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/Oswal Books)