Delhi Unemployment Scheme. Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2022. Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Application Form and Check Status.
Delhi Government has started Unemployment Allowance Scheme to provide Monetary help to the people who are unemployed after their graduation and Post Graduation. In this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, 2022 Delhi govt will provide 5000 Rupees to the people who are unemployed after completing their graduation and an amount of 7500/- Rupees to the unemployed postgraduates.
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
During Corona Pandemic we all know the Government had imposed a lockdown to stop the spreading of the deadly virus. And the lockdown became the reason for the high joblessness in the country. In the view to help the people who are searching for jobs Delhi Government had come up with the idea of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022.
In this scheme, people who are searching for jobs will get a monthly monetary aid of Rupees 5000 for graduates and Rupees 7500 for those who completed postgraduate. But Delhi Government has also added another eligibility criteria to this scheme. According to Delhi Berojagari Bhatta Yojana, 2022 candidates have to register themselves in the Employment Exchange prior to the application.
Important Facts About Delhi Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022:
|Name of The Scheme||Delhi Unemployment Scheme 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Graduates or Post Graduate|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022:
- People who have completer their graduation or Post Graduation can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants must have registered in Employment Exchange.
Important Documents Required for Online Application:
Here are the necessary documents needed for the Online Application of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2022:
- Resident Certificate
- Graduate or Post Graduate Mark Sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to apply for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2022:
- Visit the Official Website: https://jobs.delhi.gov.in/
- Choose the “Job Seeker” option
- Fill in all the necessary details in the registration form and click the submit button.
- After you submit you will receive the Login Details on your same mobile phone and e-mail ID that have been submitted.
- Now again click the “Job Seeker” option and choose the “Edit/Update” option.
- Now fill in the Registration Number, and Mobile Number, and after filling in the captcha code click submit to finish the online application.