HPSC ADO Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Haryana. Haryana Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Agriculture Development Officer Group-B. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website hpsc.gov.in. The deadline to apply is till 19th July 2022. A total of 100 vacancies will be filled under this recruitment process.
- Starting Date of Application – 29 June 2022
- Last Date of Application – 19 July 2022
Number of posts
Agriculture Development Officer – 100 Posts
Know Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for these posts should have a degree in B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture or B.Sc Agriculture Engineering from any recognized university. For more details candidates can check the details online by visiting the official website.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 42 years. There is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for the candidates belonging to BC, SC and ST category.
Candidates will be selected for the posts of Agriculture Development Officer on the basis of written examination.
Learn how to apply
- First of all, candidates go to the official website hpsc.gov.in.
- Click Here To Apply Online For Advt given on the home page. No. 15 Of 2022 – Click on the link of Agriculture Development Officer (Soil Conservation/Soil Survey) In Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana.
- Now click on New Registration.
- Enter the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
ICSE 10th Result 2022: Girls outperformed in 10th examination, 3 girls ranked first
ICSE Class 10 Result: ICSE released 10th result, 99.97 students got success
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI